- Brighton Training Group, Co-Founder & CEO, 2013 – Present
- Created Brighton’s eLearning framework called FUEL (Framework for Ultra eLearning) that is used to build online courses
- Oversaw the design, development and delivery of dozens of online courses
- Designed Brighton’s training and tracking system
- Penn State University, Lead Applications Developer, 2013 – 2014
- Technical Project Manager for 45 PSU department websites
- Lead Applications Developer responsible for converting old websites to 100% Section 508 compliant for accessibility
- Central Susquehanna Intermediate Unit, Director of eLearning, 1996-2013
- Spent several years as a K-12 classroom teacher
- Worked in various roles such as: Professional Development Specialist, Federal Programs Coordinator, Curriculum Specialist, Database Designer, ColdFusion Web App Developer, Instructional Designer, Trainer, Director of eLearning
- Spent 13 years developing online professional development courses for clients such as US Department of Education, Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education, Pennsylvania Department of Education, State Museum of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania State Education Association and more.
- Co-authored a book for the US Department of Education NCES Division on eLearning
- Presented over 25 workshops at various K-12 ed tech and curriculum related national and state conference on eLearning topics.
- Created 15 online professional development courses on technology integration topics and taught them online for 3 years to over 2,000 participants in PA.
- Wilkes University, Adjunct Professor
- Taught graduate level courses for K-12 educators on technology integration topics.
- Bloomsburg University
- Master of Science Degree in Special Education
- Elizabethtown College
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Elementary Education
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Two years of Mechanical Engineering with Aerospace Emphasis
- Brighton Training Group, Co-Founder & Director of eLearning, 2013 – Present
- Developed dozens of professional development online courses
- Trains Brighton staff on the FUEL framework to design and develop online courses
- CACFP and SFSP specialist
- Provides voice overs for online courses
- Provides voice over coaching and training to Brighton’s voice talent
- Manages a team of 6 full-time and 8 part-time instructional designers, graphic designers, voice over specialists and course writers
- Central Susquehanna Intermediate Unit, Instructional Designer, 2006-2013
- Designed and developed dozens of online courses including CACFP and SFSP courses for state education agencies
- eChalk, LMS Sales Consultant, Manhattan, NY
- Specialized in providing LMS solutions to K-12 schools
- Voices for All, Instructional Designer, Producer
- Taught introductory level voiceover courses at colleges and universities around the United States
- Bloomsburg University
- Bachelor of Art Degree Mass Communications
Eric Hunt has been acting since the age of 6. He began working professionally at 13 years-old in a performance of Peter Pan featuring J.K. Simmons (The Closer, Spider-Man, Juno). Since then he has performed in New York City, Boston and in various regional theaters and touring companies around the United States including the National and Southeast Asian Tour of The Sound of Music with Marie Osmond.
Eric studied theatre history and acting at Emerson College (Boston, MA) where he worked with Kristin Linklater (Freeing the Natural Voice), and Marlena Yanetti (Original Broadway Cast of West Side Story).
Since 1998, Eric has been working as a voice actor in commercials, animation, audiobooks, podcasting and e-learning. In 2006 he began teaching acting and voice acting in major cities across the United States.
Eric has directed and produced hundreds of commercial and narration projects in Los Angeles, Seattle, Portland, Santa Cruz, Chicago, Cincinnati, Minneapolis, and Albany.
Locally, Eric has been the voice of Knoebel’s Amusement Park and the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
The most important factors that have guided and inspired Eric throughout his life have been the unwavering support of his family and the wisdom and passion of incredible teachers that crossed his path at an early age…right here in Central Pennsylvania.
Eric is a loving husband and father to four rowdy boys and one spirited young lady.
Brighton Training Group, Child Nutrition Consultant, April 2013 – Present
- Wrote course content for Child Nutrition training courses
- Developed training strategies for policy changes from USDA, states and sponsors
- Provided Technical Assistance for clients regarding use of eLearning training lessons
- Represented Brighton Training Group at state, local and national conferences and workshops
DEESS | Co-Founder | October 2014 – present
- Developed workshops for CACFP and SFSP Sponsors
- Topics – Administrative Review Preparation, Financial Management Instruction, Outreach Strategies, Food Safety
- Women’s Business Enterprise Certification Pending
Pennsylvania Department of Education, Child Nutrition Program Annunitant, June 2011 – April 2016
- Wrote course content for Child Nutrition training courses for CACFP and SFSP
- Trained new CACFP and SFSP Supervisor as necessary
- Provided Technical Assistance for state agency staff regarding use of eLearning training lessons
Pennsylvania Department of Education, Supervisor, CACFP and SFSP, November 1990 – June 2011
- Supervised CACFP and SFSP Child Nutrition Program implementation for Commonwealth
- Developed training strategies for policy changes from USDA
- Appointed legal liaison for Division of Food and Nutrition
- Presented implementation strategies at national conferences and workshops
- Conducted regional new staff trainings for USDA
- Participated on the USDA CACFP Integrity Task Force and Training Team
- Developed training materials for the First and Second Integrity Regulations and Training national and regional USDA staff, all states from six of the seven USDA Regional Offices
- Assisted USDA in responding to Operation Kiddie Care Audit by the USDA Inspector General
- Conducted CACFP CCAP reviews and administrative reviews/audit of seriously deficient sponsors in Pennsylvania and other states as requested
- Proficient in Financial Management, Computer Application and Reimbursement Online System Development for SFSP, CACFP and Finance, Regulatory Compliance for CACFP and SFSP, Outreach Strategies and Staff Development and Team Building
- Completed ADA Computer Development Online Training
- SFSP Summit for Share Our Strength, 2015
- CACFP California Roundtable 2014 and 2015
- CACFP National Conferences 1995-2011, and 2014 and 2016
- SFSP National Conferences 1998 – 2011
- Financial Management Instruction 2000
- Administrative Certificate, 1988, Harrisburg Area Community College
- Major: Business Administration
- Minor: Educational Technology