We typically charge an annual licensing fee for Bright Track and the library of online courses. Contact us for pricing. For states, fees are usually based upon the size of the state. For sponsoring organizations, it’s usually based on the number of homes and centers.
- Kick off meeting with Mike, Eric, Sue and Dara
- Choose a domain for your portal (i.e. http://childnutritiontoolbox.com, http://depdnow.com, http://ohiochildnutrition.com) and we register it for you.
- We set up your Bright Track site on our web server and brand it with your logo and color scheme
- Eric, Sue and Dara revise the course scripts to customize the content to your specific needs
- We produce the courses with your branding on the intro screens
- We load the courses into the Bright Track system
- We train your staff on how to administer Bright Track
- Go live!
- Sue Still was the CACFP and SFSP administrator for the Pennsylvania Department of Education for about 36 years. Sue was asked by the USDA to help provide the Integrity trainings around the nation and continues to provide workshops at national conferences such as National CACFP, CCFP Roundtable and the National Summer Meals Summit.
- Dara Jacobs was the CACFP training coordinator for the Pennsylvania Department of Education for about 25 years.
- Jodi Kuhn is the Director of Child Nutrition Programs at Knowledge Universe which has over 800 centers in 35 states. Jodi oversees all aspects of KU’s participation in the Federal Food Program, a 32 million dollar annual revenue channel. She provide direction in all aspects personnel management including 25 direct and indirect corporate office staff, and 25 direct and indirect field-based staff.
We have had 99.99% uptime for the past 3 years.
Our staff is made up of an interesting group. We have:
- K-12 teachers
- Instructional designers
- Graphic designers
- LMS developers
- eLearning developers
- CACFP and SFSP experts
- Course content writers
- Curriculum development specialists
- Help desk support
- Mike Matukaitis, CEO, Co-Founder of Brighton
- BS in Elementary Education, MS in Special Education
- Has specialized in eLearning since 1999
- K-12 classroom teacher in the 90’s
- Co-authored an eLearning book for the US Department of Education NCES: “Forum Guide to Elementary/Secondary Virtual Education”
- Worked for Penn State University as Lead Applications Developer for 45 Penn State department websites, specialized in Section 508 web accessibility.
- Worked as the Web Service Manager for CSIU for 18 years.
- Head of product development for a content management system, learning management system and eLearning operation.
- Co-created eSchool Builder CMS, a content management system for K-12 schools.
- Co-created eSchool Builder LMS, a class website system for K-12 educators that is currently being used many educational service agencies in Pennsylvania and surrounding states.
- Founded Academy PA, the Central Susquehanna Intermediate Unit’s web-based education program that has served over 2,500 educators and students from over a dozen diﬀerent states and countries.
- Designed and developed online courses, websites and web applications forinstitutions such as US Department of Education, Schools Interoperability Framework Association (SIFA), Pennsylvania’s State System of Higher Education, Pennsylvania Department of Education, Pennsylvania State Education Association and the State Museum of Pennsylvania.
- Taught K-3 students, graduate level continuing professional education courses for K-12 educators and graduate level college courses for K-12 educators
- Eric Hunt, Director of eLearning, Co-Founder of Brighton
- Degree in Journalism
- Performed on-stage with Marie Osmond in a world wide tour of “Sound of Music”
- Was a voice over trainer at major cities across the country
Eric Hunt has been acting since the age of 6. He began working professionally at 13 years-old in a performance of Peter Pan featuring J.K. Simmons (The Closer, Spider-Man, Juno). Since then he has performed in New York City, Boston and in various regional theaters and touring companies around the United States including the National and Southeast Asian Tour of The Sound of Music with Marie Osmond.
Eric studied theatre history and acting at Emerson College (Boston, MA) where he worked with Kristin Linklater (Freeing the Natural Voice), and Marlena Yanetti (Original Broadway Cast of West Side Story).
Since 1998, Eric has been working as a voice actor in commercials, animation, audiobooks, podcasting and e-learning. In 2006 he began teaching acting and voice acting in major cities across the United States.
Eric has directed and produced hundreds of commercial and narration projects in Los Angeles, Seattle, Portland, Santa Cruz, Chicago, Cincinnati, Minneapolis, and Albany.
The most important factors that have guided and inspired Eric throughout his life have been the unwavering support of his family and the wisdom and passion of incredible teachers that crossed his path at an early age…right here in Central Pennsylvania.