- Brighton Training Group, Co-Founder & CEO, 2013 – Present
- Created Brighton’s eLearning framework called FUEL (Framework for Ultra eLearning) that is used to build online courses
- Oversaw the design, development and delivery of dozens of online courses
- Designed Brighton’s training and tracking system
- Penn State University, Lead Applications Developer, 2013 – 2014
- Technical Project Manager for 45 PSU department websites
- Lead Applications Developer responsible for converting old websites to 100% Section 508 compliant for accessibility
- Central Susquehanna Intermediate Unit, Director of eLearning, 1996-2013
- Spent several years as a K-12 classroom teacher
- Worked in various roles such as: Professional Development Specialist, Federal Programs Coordinator, Curriculum Specialist, Database Designer, ColdFusion Web App Developer, Instructional Designer, Trainer, Director of eLearning
- Spent 13 years developing online professional development courses for clients such as US Department of Education, Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education, Pennsylvania Department of Education, State Museum of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania State Education Association and more.
- Co-authored a book for the US Department of Education NCES Division on eLearning
- Presented over 25 workshops at various K-12 ed tech and curriculum related national and state conference on eLearning topics.
- Created 15 online professional development courses on technology integration topics and taught them online for 3 years to over 2,000 participants in PA.
- Wilkes University, Adjunct Professor
- Taught graduate level courses for K-12 educators on technology integration topics.
- Bloomsburg University
- Master of Science Degree in Special Education
- Elizabethtown College
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Elementary Education
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Two years of Mechanical Engineering with Aerospace Emphasis
- Brighton Training Group, Co-Founder & Director of eLearning, 2013 – Present
- Developed dozens of professional development online courses
- Trains Brighton staff on the FUEL framework to design and develop online courses
- CACFP and SFSP specialist
- Provides voice overs for online courses
- Provides voice over coaching and training to Brighton’s voice talent
- Manages a team of 6 full-time and 8 part-time instructional designers, graphic designers, voice over specialists and course writers
- Central Susquehanna Intermediate Unit, Instructional Designer, 2006-2013
- Designed and developed dozens of online courses including CACFP and SFSP courses for state education agencies
- eChalk, LMS Sales Consultant, Manhattan, NY
- Specialized in providing LMS solutions to K-12 schools
- Voices for All, Instructional Designer, Producer
- Taught introductory level voiceover courses at colleges and universities around the United States
- Bloomsburg University
- Bachelor of Art Degree Mass Communications
Eric Hunt has been acting since the age of 6. He began working professionally at 13 years-old in a performance of Peter Pan featuring J.K. Simmons (The Closer, Spider-Man, Juno). Since then he has performed in New York City, Boston and in various regional theaters and touring companies around the United States including the National and Southeast Asian Tour of The Sound of Music with Marie Osmond.
Eric studied theatre history and acting at Emerson College (Boston, MA) where he worked with Kristin Linklater (Freeing the Natural Voice), and Marlena Yanetti (Original Broadway Cast of West Side Story).
Since 1998, Eric has been working as a voice actor in commercials, animation, audiobooks, podcasting and e-learning. In 2006 he began teaching acting and voice acting in major cities across the United States.
Eric has directed and produced hundreds of commercial and narration projects in Los Angeles, Seattle, Portland, Santa Cruz, Chicago, Cincinnati, Minneapolis, and Albany.
Locally, Eric has been the voice of Knoebel’s Amusement Park and the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
The most important factors that have guided and inspired Eric throughout his life have been the unwavering support of his family and the wisdom and passion of incredible teachers that crossed his path at an early age…right here in Central Pennsylvania.
Eric is a loving husband and father to four rowdy boys and one spirited young lady.