Brighton has launched the USDA FNS Bright Track site at: https://core-cacfponline.com
We are starting them off with three online courses:
Financial Viability (CORE-800)
“Financial Viability” will provide an overview of the CACFP Performance Standards and focus on the requirements specific to financial viability. Participants will learn various ways to demonstrate and evaluate financial viability as well as identify the appropriate records to maintain.
- Lesson 1 – Introduction and Performance Standards
- Lesson 2 – What is Financial Viability?
Monitoring & Oversight (CORE-810)
“Monitoring & Oversight” will provide an overview of the federal CACFP monitoring requirements for sponsoring organizations. Participants will learn the purpose and importance of monitoring, the federally required monitoring review elements, and best practices for conducting monitoring reviews.
- Lesson 1 – What is Monitoring & Oversight?
- Lesson 2 – Monitoring Review Elements
- Lesson 3 – Best Practices for Monitoring
Serious Deficiency (CORE-820)
“Serious Deficiency” will provide an overview of the CACFP serious deficiency process for day care home providers. Participants will learn the purpose of the serious deficiency process and the six steps of the serious deficiency process. Sponsoring organizations will also learn best practices for implementing the serious deficiency process for day care home providers.
- Lesson 1 – What is Serious Deficiency?
- Lesson 2 – The Six Steps of the Serious Deficiency Process
- Lesson 3 – The Appeals Process
For this USDA FNS project, Brighton partnered with MH Miles. More information can be found on the USDA CORE website: https://www.core-cacfp.com